Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Engineered TCR and CAR Immunotherapeutics 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2015 -- A comparative analysis of the landscape of and business opportunities with TCR and CAR antibodies, T cells, NK cells, TILs, DLIs & CTLs
The engineered T cell receptor (TCR) for targeting of intracellular targets not druggable by conventional antibody technologies, and specifically targeted engineered T cells are two of the most promising emerging technologies in immuno-oncology apart from immune checkpoint modulators. The relevance of TCR targeting and engineered T cells is reflected by impressive clinical results with CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells and outstanding partnering and financing deals concluded within the last two years.
This report "Engineered TCR and CAR Immunotherapeutics 2015: A comparative analysis of the landscape of and business opportunities with TCR and CAR antibodies, T cells, NK cells, TILs, DLIs & DLIs" as of March 2015 brings you up-to-date regarding key players, key technologies, TCR and CAR immunotherapeutic projects, business deals and private and public financing rounds. The report analyzes the TCR and CAR immunotherapeutic pipelines and stakeholders in the field, especially among Big Pharma/Biotech and technology companies. The report highlights the value of TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics in terms of partnering economic conditions, private financing rounds and (initial) public offerings with the resulting market capitalization of companies.
However, progress in clinical trials and supply of clinical grade batches reveals some major limitations which need to be surmounted and the problems solved if TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics want to become commercially viable and successful products. This report describes the challenges and limitations and identifies solutions provided by new technologies which offer tremendous business opportunities.
This report has been built in a bottom-up basis by desktop search to identify and describe company, product, technology and business/financing profiles which then are evaluated and analyzed with a final outlook describing perspectives with challenges and opportunities.
What will you find in the report?
- Profiles of TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics in development;
- Competitor analysis of CD19 CAR T cells;
- Options to improve CAR T cells regarding efficacy, safety, manufacturing and commercial value;
- Target analysis of TCR T cells in R&D;
- CAR T Cell pipeline in hematology;
- CAR T Cell pipeline in solid tumors;
- Allogeneic TCR and CAR T cells in R&D;
- Universal antibody-targeted CAR T cells and NK cells;
- Pipeline of most promising TILs, NK cells, DLIs and CTLs;
- Technologies needed for next generations of TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics;
- Profiles of biotechnology companies incl. financing and licensing/partnering;
- Profiles and scope of interest of Big Pharma/Biotech for TCRs & CARs;
- Stakeholder analysis (established, emerging, non-US, technology providers);
- Potential of alternative adoptive immunotherapies (NKs, TILs, CTLs, DLIs);
- Analysis of major partnering deals (Big pharma & biotech);
- Economic terms of pharma-biotech deals;
- Opportunities for biotech-biotech deals in the TCR and CAR field;
- Potential to raise private money with TCR and CAR technologies;
- Success in initial public offerings and follow on offerings with TCRs and CARs;
- Limitations and hurdles with current TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics;
- Opportunities for novel TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics;
- Pricing of TCR and CAR immunotherapeutics;
- Aspects of manufacturing and commercialization.
Who will benefit from the report?
- Venture capital, private equity and investment managers;
- Financial analysts;
- Business development and licensing (BDL) specialists;
- Marketing managers;
- CEO, COO and managing directors;
- Corporate strategy, product and portfolio analysts and managers;
- Chief Technology Officer;
- Cell technology and manufacturing specialists;
Spanning over 201 pages and 37 Tables "Engineered TCR and CAR Immunotherapeutics 2015" report covers the Introduction, Executive Summary, Profiles of TCR & CAR Immunotherapeutics, NK Cells, TILs, DLIs and CTLs, Pipeline Analysis, Technology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Stakeholder Analysis, Selected Technology Profiles, Business Perspective on TCR and CAR Immunotherapeutics, Outlook for TCR and CAR Immunotherapeutics, References. This report Covered 37 Companies Few are - Adaptimmune, Altor Biosciences, Amgen, Applied Immune Technologies, AstraZeneca, Autolus, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Bluebird bio, Cardio3 BioSciences, Celgene, Cellectis, Cellular BioMedicine Group (CBMG), Conkwest, CRISPR Therapeutics, CytomX.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/la-merie-publishing/engineered-tcr-and-car-immunotherapeutics-2015
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: