Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Consumer Segmentation - Mobile App Users” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2015 -- Consumer Segmentation: Mobile App Users analyzes the market for tablet and smartphone apps, including the number of downloads, expenditures, in-app purchases, and app use. It segments and analyzes consumers according to their level of app use. Finally, it investigates the use of key app genres, namely music, messaging, shopping, and second-screen apps.
- Consumer segmentation based on age and mobile app usage, with analysis of education, income, and preferred OS
- App usage and spending on mobile app purchases by income and operating system
- Music and social apps usage and consumer feature preferences
- Second-screen activities and how they relate to smartphone and tablet usage
- Heavy Users – use 11+ mobile apps regularly
- Moderate Users – use 6-10 mobile apps regularly
- Light Users – use 1-5 mobile apps regularly
- Other Users – Do not use mobile apps regularly
Spanning over 99 pages, "Consumer Segmentation - Mobile App Users" report covers the Previous Research, Key Findings, Recommendations, Overview of Smartphone and Tablet Adoption, Smartphone and Tablet App Use, Smartphone and Tablet App Expenditures, Smartphone and Tablet App Segmentation, Music Apps, Messaging Apps, Shopping Apps, 2nd Screen App Activities.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/parks-associates/consumer-segmentation-mobile-app-users
Find all Mobile Content and Apps Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mobile-content-apps
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: