The Report PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/23/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
View Full Report
This market will be driven heavily by the increased population of RA patients, due, in part, to the growing overall population, an increased life expectancy, and increased awareness of RA, which requires early diagnosis and treatment. In addition, changes in healthcare resulting from implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will mean that access to physicians and pharmaceuticals will increase over the forecast period.
- Overview of Rheumatoid arthritis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Rheumatoid arthritis market.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Catalyst 14
2.2 Related Reports 15
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 18
3 Disease Overview 19
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 19
3.1.1 Etiology 19
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 19
3.2 Symptoms 24
3.3 Prognosis 25
3.4 Quality of Life 25
4 Disease Management 26
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 26
4.1.1 Diagnosis 26
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 28
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 36
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 37
4.2 US 41
5 Competitive Assessment 46
5.1 Overview 46
5.2 Product Profiles - Major Brands 47
5.2.1 Enbrel (etanercept) 47
5.2.2 Humira (adalimumab) 53
5.2.3 Remicade (infliximab) 56
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948