The Report PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/23/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
View Full Report
The drivers of sales in this market include the aging population and the increasing prevalence of RA, as well as the universal healthcare system, which provides ease of access to physicians and specialists. Barriers to the growth of this market include the approval process for drugs in Japan, which requires trials to be conducted in Japanese populations, and the lag time between the approval and launch of drugs. Biosimilars are expected to launch in the RA market in Japan during the forecast period.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
- Overview of Rheumatoid arthritis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the Japan from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Rheumatoid arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the Japan
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 17
3 Disease Overview 18
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 18
3.1.1 Etiology 18
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 18
3.2 Symptoms 23
3.3 Prognosis 24
3.4 Quality of Life 24
4 Disease Management 25
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 25
4.1.1 Diagnosis 25
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 27
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 35
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 36
4.2 Japan 40
5 Competitive Assessment 43
5.1 Overview 43
5.2 Product Profiles - Major Brands 44
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948