The Report PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
View Full Report
The drivers of growth in this market include the increasing RA patient population, and economic growth, which has led to increased investment in the national healthcare system. However, Indian physicians' preference for generics and biosimilars, which have been known to launch prior to patent expiry, has limited the growth of branded products. In addition, because intellectual property law is not enforced in India, there is a disincentive for large pharmaceutical companies to launch their products in the country.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
- Overview of Rheumatoid arthritis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the India including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the India from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the India Rheumatoid arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the India
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 12
2.1 Catalyst 12
2.2 Related Reports 13
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 16
3 Disease Overview 17
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 17
3.1.1 Etiology 17
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
3.2 Symptoms 22
3.3 Prognosis 23
3.4 Quality of Life 23
4 Disease Management 24
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 24
4.1.1 Diagnosis 24
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 26
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 34
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 35
4.2 India 39
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948