The Report Eylea (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2015 -- Summary
Macular Edema is a condition where fluid accumulates on the macula, leading to vision impairment or in severe cases even vision loss. The three main types of ME are diabetic macular edema (DME), and macular edema following either a central or branch retinal vein occlusion (ME-CRVO and ME-BRVO). Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition which leads to gradual, irreversible, loss of central vision, and is one of the leading causes of blindness among people aged 50 and over in the developed world. Currently the ME and AMD markets are dominated by the use of anti-VEGF monotherapy, however, in recent years, corticosteroid implants have been reaching the ME market which could challenge the stronghold these drugs have in this sector. The AMD market will see the arrival of the first therapies to treat dry AMD, fulfilling a huge unmet need in the management of this retinal disease, and these first-in-class therapies will strongly drive the market growth over the next ten years. The launch of wet AMD adjunctive therapies will also see a significant change in the treatment of AMD patients and have a positive impact on the market growth.
View Full Report
Eylea (aflibercept) is a recombinant fusion protein co-developed by Regeneron and Bayer AG. Eylea acts as a VEGF inhibitor and is approved for the treatment of wAMD and ME-CRVO in all 7MM, and for DME in the US and EU. The developers are also attempting to gain approval for Eylea for DME in Japan, and for ME-BRVO throughout in the EU and Japan.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
- Overview of Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Eylea including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Eylea for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Eylea performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Eylea from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan).
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Related Reports 11
3 Disease Overview 13
3.1 Macular Degeneration Overview 13
3.1.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.2 Classification 19
3.1.3 Symptoms and Diagnosis 21
3.2 Macular Edema Overview 24
3.2.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 25
3.2.2 Classification 28
3.2.3 Symptoms and Diagnosis 29
4 Disease Management 32
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 32
4.1.1 Macular Edema Diagnosis 32
4.1.2 Macular Degeneration Diagnosis 32
4.1.3 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 33
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 35
5 Competitive Assessment 49
5.1 Overview 49
6 Eylea (aflibercept) 51
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948