The Report Sirukumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
View Full Report
Sirukumab is an SC, anti-IL-6 human mAb developed by Centocor, now Janssen (a subsidiary of J&J). In December 2011, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and J&J's Janssen Biologics entered into a collaboration to co-develop sirukumab for RA. It is now in Phase III trials for patients with moderate to severe RA who have failed either MTX monotherapy or treatment with MTX combined with a biologic. Sirukumab differentiates itself as a biologic that targets the IL-6 cytokine, rather than targeting the IL-6 receptor, as do Sirukumab and Actemra.
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Sirukumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Sirukumab for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Download Sample Copy of this Report
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Sirukumab performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Sirukumab from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Catalyst 10
2.2 Related Reports 11
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.3 Prognosis 21
3.4 Quality of Life 21
4 Disease Management 22
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 22
4.1.1 Diagnosis 22
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 24
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 34
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 35
5 Competitive Assessment 41
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948