Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Taiwan's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2015 -- The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Taiwan's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each category of Taiwan's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Taiwan's cards and payments industry
- Detailed analysis of marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and prepaid cards used by banks and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards
- The competitive landscape of Taiwan's cards and payments industry
Taiwan's Cards and Payments Industry, Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Taiwan's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes of a number of key performance indicators (KPIs) operating in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits during the review period (2009-2013).
The report also analyses various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and transaction volume, during the review period and over the forecast period (2014-2018). Additionally, it offers information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This brings together Publiaher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise, to develop an insightful report. This allows banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profiles of card issuers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure and information, on card fraud statistics.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Taiwan's cards and payments industry for 2013, and forecast figures for 2018.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Taiwan's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for selling various card types in Taiwan.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing of Taiwan's cards and payments industry.
- The development of banking infrastructure, a higher awareness of electronic payments and wider acceptance of payment cards at point of sale (POS) terminals supported the growth of payment cards during the review period (2009–2013), in terms of both transaction value and volume.
- In terms of the number of cards in circulation, Taiwanese payment cards (including debit and credit cards) increased significantly during the review period, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X.XX%, increasing from XXX.X million in 2009 to XXX.X million in 2013.
- In terms of transaction value, payment cards valued TWDXX.X trillion (US$XXX.X billion) in 2013, after registering a review-period CAGR of X.XX%. Furthermore, the rising adoption of contactless cards also supported the growth of payment cards during the review period, in terms of transaction value and volume.
- In terms of frequency of use, however, Taiwan recorded XX.X transactions per card in 2013. New Zealand, with XXX.X, had the highest frequency of use, followed by Australia (XX.X), South Korea (XX.X), Singapore (XX.X) and Indonesia (XX.X).
Spanning over 83 pages, 55 Tables and 33 Figures "Taiwan's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape" report covers Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of Cards and Payments, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Commercial Cards, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Card Schemes, Prepaid Cards, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Bank of Taiwan, China Trust Commercial Bank, Taiwan Cooperative Bank, Cathay United Bank, Land Bank of Taiwan, First Commercial Bank, Citibank Taiwan, E Sun Commercial Bank, MasterCard, Visa, American Express.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/taiwans-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: