The Report Baricitinib (Rheumatoid Arthritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Eli Lilly and Incyte are jointly developing baricitinib, an oral JAK inhibitor, for the treatment of patients with moderate to severe RA. Baricitinib has roughly equal affinity for JAK1 and JAK2, preventing the intracellular signaling cascades that lead to the production of IL-6 and IL-23, thereby reducing inflammation.
View Full Report
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Baricitinib including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Baricitinib for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Download Sample Copy of this Report
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Baricitinib performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Baricitinib from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Catalyst 10
2.2 Related Reports 11
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2 Symptoms 19
3.3 Prognosis 20
3.4 Quality of Life 20
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 21
4.1.1 Diagnosis 21
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 23
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 33
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 34
5 Competitive Assessment 39
5.1 Overview 39
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948