Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide (Q2 2015)- Low Oil Import Expenditure Boosts Economic Growth of Most European Nations” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2015 -- Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide and Outlook from OGANALYSIS is a comprehensive report on Europe oil and gas industries. The research work analyzes 41 countries across the value chain including fields, blocks, refineries, storage, transportation pipelines and LNG. Detailed asset by asset information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in each of the countries is provided.
Potential business, planned Infrastructure, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the Europe oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in each of the Asian oil and gas markets are provided. Key oil and gas snapshots, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are benchmarked on four key pillars. Country wise Infrastructure details LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset with asset wise outlook for each project. All analysis made in the report are presented with fact-rich data tables.
- 41 European oil and gas markets- Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania , Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan
- 420 oil and gas companies
- 950 LNG, storage and refinery assets
- Trends, drivers, challenges of operating in Asia Pacific oil and gas business environment
- Country benchmarking based on four key pillars
- Forecasts of 16 key parameters including Primary energy, GDP, Population, CDU Capacity, Coking, FCC, HCC capacities, Liquefaction and regasification, LNG storage, oil, chemicals and products storage capacities to 2020
- Forecasts of gasoline, diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and LPG supply and demand outlook to 2020
- Competitive landscape in all the 41 oil and gas markets
- Greenfield and Planned expansions of oil and gas storage, LNG, refinery assets across Europe
- Latest developments in each of the oil and gas market
Reasons to Purchase
Europe Oil and Gas report enables business developers, strategic planners, investors, traders, products and service companies and other professionals involved in the industry to:
- Evaluate potential investment projects across the region with detailed analysis of each of the planned projects in the region
- Design growth, expansion and new entry strategies through evaluation of oil and gas sectors in each country
- Keep ahead of your competition through updates of their investments, plans, strategies and company profiles
- Gain in-depth insights into each of the Europe oil and gas markets through clear understanding of infrastructure, competition
- Face challenges and risks in current market conditions through annual forecasts to 2025
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/og-analysis/europe-oil-and-gas-industry-research-guide-q2-2015-low-oil-import-expenditure-boosts
Find all Energy and Utilities Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/energy-utilities
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: