Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide (Q2 2015)- US to Supply 13% of Global LNG Supplies In 2020 amidst Steady development of New Projects” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2015 -- North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide and Outlook from OGANALYSIS is a comprehensive report on North America oil and gas industries. The research work analyzes 3 countries across the value chain including fields, blocks, refineries, storage, transportation pipelines and LNG. Detailed asset by asset information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in each of the countries is provided.
Potential business, planned Infrastructure, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the North America oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in each of the Asian oil and gas markets are provided. Key oil and gas snapshots, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are benchmarked on four key pillars. Country wise Infrastructure details LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset with asset wise outlook for each project. All analysis made in the report are presented with fact-rich data tables.
- 3 North American oil and gas markets- US, Canada and Mexico
- 190 oil and gas companies
- 870 LNG, storage and refinery assets
- Trends, drivers, challenges of operating in Asia Pacific oil and gas business environment
- Country benchmarking based on four key pillars
- Forecasts of 16 key parameters including Primary energy, GDP, Population, CDU Capacity, Coking, FCC, HCC capacities, Liquefaction and regasification, LNG storage, oil, chemicals and products storage capacities to 2020
- Forecasts of gasoline, diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and LPG supply and demand outlook to 2020
- Competitive landscape in all the 3 oil and gas markets
- Greenfield and Planned expansions of oil and gas storage, LNG, refinery assets across North America
- Latest developments in each of the oil and gas market
Reasons to Purchase
North America Oil and Gas report enables business developers, strategic planners, investors, traders, products and service companies and other professionals involved in the industry to:
- Evaluate potential investment projects across the region with detailed analysis of each of the planned projects in the region
- Design growth, expansion and new entry strategies through evaluation of oil and gas sectors in each country
- Keep ahead of your competition through updates of their investments, plans, strategies and company profiles
- Gain in-depth insights into each of the North America oil and gas markets through clear understanding of infrastructure, competition
- Face challenges and risks in current market conditions through annual forecasts to 2025
Spanning over 200 pages, 181 Tables and 10 Figures "North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide (Q2 2015)- US to Supply 13% of Global LNG Supplies In 2020 amidst Steady development of New Projects" report covers Executive Summary, North America Petroleum Products Supply and Demand Outlook to 2020, North America Oil and Gas Industry Benchmarking, North America Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities, Canada Oil and Gas Industry Analysis and Outlook, Mexico Oil and Gas Industry Analysis and Outlook, United States Oil and Gas Industry Analysis and Outlook, Latest Developments in the North American Oil and Gas Markets, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/og-analysis/north-america-oil-and-gas-industry-research-guide-q2-2015-us-supply-13-global-lng
Find all Refining Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/refining
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: