The Report Filgotinib (Rheumatoid Arthritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2015 -- Summary
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
View Full Report
Filgotinib is a selective JAK1 inhibitor that is currently in Phase IIb of development by Galapagos. It is expected to be used to treat adults with moderate to severe RA who have active disease. In clinical trials, the use of filgotinib is under investigation both as a monotherapy and in combination with MTX. Like other JAK inhibitors, it will be available as an oral tablet, most likely in 50mg, 100mg, or 200mg strengths, and taken once daily. Alternatively, clinical trials have used twice-daily administration.
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Filgotinib including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Filgotinib for the top 7 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia.
Download Sample Copy of this Report
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Filgotinib performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Filgotinib from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia).
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 15
3 Disease Overview 16
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
3.1.1 Etiology 16
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 16
3.2 Symptoms 21
3.3 Prognosis 22
3.4 Quality of Life 22
4 Disease Management 23
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 23
4.1.1 Diagnosis 23
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 25
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 34
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 35
5 Competitive Assessment 41
5.1 Overview 41
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity 43
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948