Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Morocco's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2015 -- The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Morocco's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each category of Morocco's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards, charge cards and prepaid cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by banks and other institutions in the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Morocco's cards and payments industry.
Publisher's Morocco's Cards and Payments Industry, Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Morocco's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) operating in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits and payment cards during the review period (2009-2013).
The report also analyses various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and transaction volume, during the review period and over the forecast period (2014-2018). Additionally, it offers information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise, to develop an insightful report. This allows banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profiles of card issuers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure and information, on card fraud statistics.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Morocco's cards and payments industry for 2013, and forecast figures for 2018.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Morocco's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Morocco's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for selling various card types in Morocco.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing of Morocco's cards and payments industry.
- In 2013, check payments and credit transfers were the most popular payment instruments, having a combined industry share of XX.X% in terms of transaction value, while the share of payment cards increased from X.X% in 2009 to X.X% by the end of 2013. The share of payment cards is rising as the government and banks promote awareness levels and associated benefits among consumers and merchants.
- In terms of the number of cards in circulation, Moroccan payment cards (including debit, credit and charge cards) registered a positive growth during the review period at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of XX.XX%, rising from X.X million in 2009 to XX.X million in 2013. In terms of transaction value, payment cards valued to MADXXX.X billion (US$XX.X billion) in 2013, after registering a review-period CAGR of XX.XX%.
- Banks and retail outlets in Morocco expanded their infrastructure networks during the review period. The number of automatic teller machines (ATMs) installed grew at a CAGR of X.XX%. The increasing acceptance of debit and credit cards at retail outlets and a consumer shift towards making purchases directly with cards resulted in an increasing number of point-of-service (POS) transactions during the review period. The number of POS terminals in Morocco recorded a review-period CAGR of X.XX%.
Spanning over 89 pages "Morocco's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape" report covers the Key Facts and Top Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of Cards and Payments, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Card Schemes, Prepaid Cards, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Banque Centrale Populaire, Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur, Attijariwafa Bank, Banque Marocaine Pour le Commerce et l'Industrie, Crédit du Maroc, Centre Monétique Interbancaire, Visa, MasterCard
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/moroccos-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies
Browse more Debit / Credit Cards reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: