Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Oman's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2015 -- The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Oman's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each category of Oman's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Oman's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and prepaid cards used by banks and other institutions in the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Oman's cards and payments industry.
Oman's Cards and Payments Industry, Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Oman's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) operating in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers and payment cards during the review period (2009-2013).
The report also analyses various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and transaction volume, during the review period and over the forecast period (2014-2018). Additionally, it offers information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise, to develop an insightful report. This allows banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profiles of card issuers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure and information, on card fraud statistics.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Oman's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Oman's cards and payments industry for 2013, and forecast figures for 2018.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Oman's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Oman's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Oman's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Oman's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Oman's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for selling various card types in Oman.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing of Oman's cards and payments industry.
- Checks and credit transfers were the preferred payment instruments, having a combined industry share of XX.X% in 2013, in terms of transaction value. The share of payment cards is increasing, as banks and the government are increasing benefits and awareness levels among consumers and merchants, as well as encouraging customers to use cashless transactions.
- Debit cards remained the preferred payment card during the review period, in terms of transaction value, growing from OMRX.X billion (US$X.X billion) in 2009 to OMRX.X billion (US$X.X billion) in 2013, at a CAGR of XX.XX%.
- The CBO has appealed to the country's residents to use non-cash payments as often as possible, including salary and other routine payments or withdrawals. To support this, the National e-Payment Gateway system was introduced in July 2012 in association with MasterCard as an electronic payment gateway service that offers payment services for the e-commerce industry, promoting online business and enabling consumers to shop and pay bills online.
Spanning over 73 pages "Oman's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape" report covers the Key Facts and Top Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of Cards and Payments, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Card Schemes, Prepaid Cards, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Bank Muscat, National Bank of Oman, Bank Dhofar, HSBC Bank Oman, Standard Chartered Bank, MasterCard, Visa
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/omans-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies
Browse more Debit / Credit Cards reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: