Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/31/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 market report to its offering
The Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, Poland's defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 7.16%; between 2016 and 2020, the defense budget is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.41%
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$69.6billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 28.3% over the forecast period, compared to an average share of 26.7% during 2011-2015
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$18.7 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopter, armored vehicles, submarine and surveillance equipment
This report offers detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Polish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Polish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Polish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Polish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts"
BAE Systems, The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, CAE, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Alenia Aermacchi, Polish Defense Holding, Polskie Zak?ady Lotnicze Mielec, Wojskowe Zak?ady Uzbrojenia SA, Huta Stalowa Wola SA, Wojskowe Zak?ady Mechaniczne
Complete report is available