Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Sri Lanka, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Sri Lankan insurance industry, including:
- The Sri Lankan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Sri Lankan insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Sri Lankan insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Sri Lankan insurance industry
The Insurance Industry in Sri Lanka, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Sri Lankan insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Sri Lanka:
- It provides historical values for the Sri Lankan insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Sri Lankan insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Sri Lanka and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Sri Lanka insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Sri Lankan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Sri Lankan insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Sri Lankan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Sri Lankan insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium recording a CAGR of 13.2% during the review period
- According the UN report World Economic Situation and Prospects 2013, Sri Lanka attracted the attention of global investors and recorded the highest GDP growth in South Asia.
- The non-life segment posted a review-period CAGR of 11.2%, supported by motor insurance growth
- Sri Lankan insurance penetration stood at 1.2% in 2013, compared to the Asian average of 6.0%.
- According to amendments to the Insurance Act, established in February 2011, insurers must be listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange within five years of commencement of operations.
- The insurance industry in Sri Lanka is regulated by the Insurance Board of Sri Lanka (IBSL),
- There were 22 licensed insurance companies operating in the country as of June 30, 2014.
Spanning over 168 pages, "The Insurance Industry in Sri Lanka, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covers the Executive Summary, Introduction, Sri Lankan Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Ceylinco Insurance Plc, Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation, AIA Insurance Lanka Plc, Janashakthi Insurance Plc, People's Insurance Ltd, Union Assurance.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-sri-lanka-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter