Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Pet Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2015 -- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK pet insurance business.
- It also provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics.
- Furthermore, the report discusses key drivers, claims and the outlook for the market.
- It provides analysis of distribution channels for pet insurance products.
- It also summarises deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
This report is the result of extensive research into the pet insurance market in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides estimates of the market size and projections of gross written premium, and discusses key products and distribution channels. The report also provides an overview of leading companies in the category, alongside details of any strategic initiatives undertaken.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pet insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK pet insurance market for the report's 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers.
- It discusses key features of pet insurance products.
- It profiles top pet insurers in the UK and outlines key challenges facing them.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK pet insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of claims, market drivers and distribution channels.
- Understand competitive landscape in terms of key underwriters and brands.
- Explore types of products and key competitors in the category.
- Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market.
- Pet insurance demand remains steady as veterinary costs continue to rise.
- High claims costs and pet insurance fraud are a growing concern.
- Affinity deals and direct sales help insurers to grow pet insurance business.
- The category is highly consolidated but competition is growing.
- Premiums are expected to reach GBP1.1 billion by 2018.
Spanning over 60 pages, 37 Tables and 12 Figures "Pet Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Market Analysis, Pet Ownership, Claims, Market Drivers, Distribution Channels, Competitive Landscape, Deals and News, Regulation and Compliance, Economic Backdrop, Company Profiles, Statistics, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Allianz Insurance Plc, Axa UK Plc, Direct Line Insurance Group Plc, Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc, Liverpool Victoria Group, Pinnacle Insurance Plc, QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd, Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Ltd, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc, Zenith Insurance Plc.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/pet-insurance-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Pet Services and Supplies Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pet-services-supplies
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter