Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Asia Pacific Mattresses Market Outlook to 2018 - Developing Economy and Brand Awareness to Intensify the Demand” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2015 -- Asia Pacific Mattresses Market Outlook to 2018 - Developing Economy and Brand Awareness to Intensify the Demand report presents a comprehensive analysis of the industry covering aspects including market size by revenue through mattresses sales and market segmentation by revenue by types of mattresses (spring and coir mattresses, foam mattresses and hybrid mattresses) and by geography (India, China, Japan, Australia). The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments, growth drivers, brand analysis and restraints in the market and the competitive scenario of major players in the industry along with the market share of major companies in Asia Pacific Mattresses Market.
Asia Pacific mattress market is highly fragmented and consists of major international companies and small businesses operating on a local scale. The combined revenue of the market in the region including China, India and Australia and other countries was valued at USD ~ million in 2013, inclining at a CAGR of ~11% from USD ~ million in 2008. The contribution of these countries to the mattress market in Asia Pacific was ~% in the year 2013, with China predominantly holding the largest share in the market.
The potential factors which have helped in increasing the demand for mattresses in the Asia Pacific region include rising number of health conscious people who are now ready to spend increased amount for health benefits, rapid urbanization in the region increasing affordability of mattresses and an inclining per capita total expenditure on luxury goods. These factors have cumulatively bolstered the overall market for furniture and furnishings in the Asia Pacific region in the recent years.
China was the major contributor to the revenues of the Asia Pacific mattress market with a colossal percentage contribution of ~% in 2013. China has the second largest market for mattresses globally after the US. The developing country India withheld a percentage contribution of ~% in 2013, plummeting from 18.4% in 2008. Spring mattress along with coir mattress constituted a majority share in the revenues of the Asia Pacific mattress market with a percentage contribution of ~% in 2013. Foam mattress was the second largest contributor to the overall revenues of the Asia Pacific mattress market, with a percentage contribution of ~% in 2013. The revenues of hybrid mattresses were reported as USD ~ million in 2008 which mounted at a substantial CAGR of ~% to reach USD 964 million in 2013.
The mattress market of India is highly competitive and is dominated by few leading brands namely Sleepwell, Kurlon and Springwel. Sleepwell is the market leader with a market share of ~% in India mattresses market in the year 2013, with revenues reported as USD ~ million.
The growing economies of India, China and Australia along with increased investments by the foreign players in Asia Pacific region would be guiding the growth of the mattress industry in the future. The Asia Pacific mattress market is projected to witness a CAGR of ~% to reach USD ~ million in 2018. Spring and coir mattresses are expected to witness an incline in their revenue contribution from approx. 63% in 2013 to ~% in 2018. Foam mattresses are projected to register an astonishing CAGR of ~% for the period 2013 -2018 to reach USD ~ million in 2018.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- The market size of Asia Pacific mattresses market in terms of revenue through mattresses sales
- Asia Pacific mattresses market segmentation by revenue by types of mattresses (spring and coir mattresses, foam mattresses and hybrid mattresses) and by geography
- Growth drivers, Restraints and Brand Analysis In India Mattresses Market
- Industry Trends and developments and SWOT analysis in Asia Pacific mattresses market
- Future projections and macro economic factors of Asia Pacific mattresses market
- India mattresses market size by revenue, volume sales and segmentation by types of mattresses, by market structure (organized and unorganized), by foreign and domestic players, sectoral sales, price range and mode of distribution
- China mattresses market size by revenue through mattresses sales, production volume and segmentation by types of mattresses, by income groups and by mode of distribution
- Australia mattresses market size by revenue through mattresses sales and segmentation by types of mattresses
- Competitive landscape of major companies operating in Asia Pacific, India and Australia mattresses market
- Future outlook and macroeconomic factors in mattresses market in Asia Pacific, China, India and Australia mattresses market
Spanning over 144 pages "Asia Pacific Mattresses Market Outlook to 2018 - Developing Economy and Brand Awareness to Intensify the Demand" report covers the Asia Pacific Mattress Market Introduction, India Mattress Market Introduction, China Mattress Market Introduction, Australia Mattress Market Introduction, Asia Pacific Mattress Market Trends and Developments, Competitive Landscape of Asia Pacific Mattresses Market, Asia Pacific Mattress Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Simmons Bedding Company, Serta, Tempur Sealy International, King Koil, Sleepwell, Springwel, Kurlon Ltd
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/ken-research/asia-pacific-mattresses-market-outlook-2018-developing-economy-and-brand-awareness
Browse more General House and Home reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/general-house-home
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: