The Report PharmaPoint: HER2-Negative Breast Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2015 -- Highlights
Key Questions Answered
- How is the disease management evolving? What is the impact for drug manufacturers?
- What are the R&D strategies being used by drug makers?
- What opportunities remain for future players?
- How large are the neoadjuvant, adjuvant, and metastatic markets for TNBC and HR+ breast cancer?
- What exciting, innovative approaches are being investigated in HER2-negative breast cancer?
- What to KOLs think about the latest therapies and drug development strategies?
- The HER2-negative breast cancer market will increase by 4-fold; from $1.45 billion in 2013 to $6.12 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 15.5%. Growth will be driven by the rapid uptake of new premium priced agents in both the HR+ and TNBC settings. Presently the HR + and TNBC settings have around an equal share of the HER2 negative market, by 2023 this is expected to change drastically to around 80% and 20% respectively.
- In the HR+ setting, the launch of a number of innovative premium-priced products namely, the PI3K and CDK 4/6 inhibitors, will act as the main drivers for growth. The collective sales from these agents alone will account for $3.6 billion and 79% of the global sales in the HR+ setting in 2023. GlobalData expects Pfizers Palbociclib to capture sales of $1.85 billion in 2023, making it the highest grossing drug in the HR+ setting and HER2 negative breast cancer as a whole.
- In the TNBC setting, the launch of several PARP inhibitors will act as the main drivers for growth. The collective sales from all of the PARP inhibitors will account for $1.02 billion and 94% of the global sales in the TNBC setting in 2023. Chief amongst them will be AstraZenecas Lynparza which will capture sales of $926.3m in 2023.
- By 2023, the adjuvant setting will prove to be the most lucrative setting in both HR+ and TNBC. Galena Biopharmas NeuVax (nelipepimut-S/E75) will enter the adjuvant setting (HR+) in the US and 5EU; even with relatively low patient shares (<10%), it will score comparatively high global sales of $567m by 2023. AstraZeneca's Lynparza will also enter the adjuvant setting (TNBC), indeed the vast majority of its 2023 sales are expected to come from here 79%; $731m.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/258276
- Overview of HER2-negative breast cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
- Annualized HER2-negative breast cancer therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy, and treatment usage patterns in 15 patient segments, forecast from 2013 to 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, and clinical trial design for the HER2-negative breast cancer therapeutics market
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for different lines of therapy. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HER2-negative breast cancer therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/258276
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HER2-negative breast cancer therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global HER2-negative breast cancer therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 10
1.1 List of Tables 17
1.2 List of Figures 23
2 Introduction 26
2.1 Catalyst 26
2.2 Related Reports 27
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 27
3 Disease Overview 28
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 28
3.1.1 Etiology 28
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 29
3.1.3 Basic Breast Anatomy 30
3.2 Disease Classification/Staging Systems 31
3.3 Symptoms 33
3.4 Prognosis 33
3.5 Quality of Life 34
4 Epidemiology 37
4.1 Disease Background 37
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 37
4.2.1 A family history of breast cancer and BRCA1/2 gene mutations significantly increase the breast cancer risk 39
4.2.2 Reproductive hormonal factors influence the risk of breast cancer 39
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948