Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2015: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2015 -- The Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2015: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the regenerative medicine including cell therapy, organ regeneration, stem cells and tissue regeneration partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2015: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the regenerative medicine including cell therapy, organ regeneration, stem cells and tissue regeneration partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Trends in regenerative medicine
Deal terms analysis
Partnering agreement structure
Partnering contract documents
Top deals by value
Most active dealmakers
Average deal terms for regenerative medicine and stem cells
Track future trends and emerging companies in regenerative medicine- *new feature*
The report takes readers through the regenerative medicine deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering regenerative medicine partnering deals.
The report presents average financial deal terms values for regenerative medicine deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leaders in the regenerative medicine partnering field; both the leading deal values and leading players are reported allowing readers to see who is succeeding in this growing market. This chapter also looks at the contributions by the big pharma and big biotech companies of the world in terms of deals made.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 700 online deals records of actual regenerative medicine deals as disclosed by the deal parties are included towards the end of the report in a directory format that is easy to reference. Each deal links via Weblink to an online version and all these deals are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), specific therapy and technology focus. In addition the report includes actual contract documents where available as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their deal partners.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
The initial chapters of the report provide an orientation of regenerative medicine dealmaking and its associated business and partnering activities. This chapter provides an overall introduction to the report and what you will learn from it, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in regenerative medicine deal making since 2010, categorizing by deal type, industry sector, stage of development and technology type.
A popular chapter with readers chapter 3 covers the average financial deal terms for deals signed in the regenerative medicine field with a stage of development announced. Deals are listed and sectioned by average headlines, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalty rates. The median values of these deals are then presented by stage of development at signing.
Numerous tables and figures are weaved within the report to support the findings and illustrate the trends and activities in regenerative medicine partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
Chapter 4 covers the leading regenerative medicine deals that have been announced over the past five years. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract. Full deal contract documents where available for each deal are indicated by a yes/no symbol. Within this chapter the most active regenerative medicine deal makers are also listed as well as the deal making activities and the number of deals entered into by the big pharma and biotech companies.
Chapter 5 acts as a contracts reference directory chapter providing a full comprehensive and detailed list of the regenerative medicine partnering deals signed and announced since January 2010. This chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and therapy focus. In order for readers to view full details of each agreement the report is formatted so that each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual deal at Current Agreements deals and alliances database.
Chapter 6 brings the report to a conclusion by looking ahead to the future of regenerative medicine partnering. Newly introduced to provide readers with potential prospects and partnering insights this chapter selects emerging companies to watch in 2015 and details their recent deal making and financial activities. These companies could be potential targets for those who want to invest or partner in the coming months.
In conclusion, this report gives prospective dealmakers a thorough overview of all the deals announced in the regenerative medicine field preparing them with everything they need to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of regenerative medicine technologies and products.
A full appendix is provided at the very end of the report which lists all the regenerative medicine deals announced since 2010 categorized by company A-Z, deal type, stage of development, technology and therapy. Where available contract documents are supplied, these documents include additional deal information in comparison to only the brief summary that is provided through a press release. Readers can analyze the contracts fully by reviewing the detailed terms between the parties under which monies and licensing rights are exchanged. The appendix is useful for looking at all the deals signed by one specific company.
Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2015: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of regenerative medicine and stem cells deal trends since 2010
- Includes cell therapy, organ regeneration, stem cells and tissue regeneration deals
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of regenerative medicine and stem cells agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to actual regenerative medicine and stem cells contracts entered into by the world's biopharma - companies, together with real world clause examples
- Full listing of regenerative medicine and stem cells deals by company A-Z, deal value, deal type, and therapy focus
- Identify leading regenerative medicine and stem cells deals by value since 2010
- Identify the most active regenerative medicine and stem cells dealmakers since 2010
- Detailed access to actual regenerative medicine and stem cells contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma companies
- Track future trends and emerging companies in the field of regenerative medicine
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Spanning over 1092 pages, "Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2015: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report covers the Executive Summary, Introduction, Trends in regenerative medicine dealmaking, Average financial deal terms for regenerative medicine partnering, Leading regenerative medicine deals, Regenerative medicine contracts directory, Future trends and companies in regenerative medicine deal making, Appendices.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/current-partnering/global-regenerative-medicine-partnering-2010-2015-deal-trends-players-financials
Find all Diagnostics Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diagnostics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter