Global demand for fertilizer mixtures is forecast to expand 2.2% p.a. between 2015 and 2019. China, India, Morocco, Panama and the United States are considered the highest potential markets in the coming years.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2015 -- According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global fertilizer mixture industry is forecast to reach 2.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.6%. Currently, diammonium phosphate accounts for 53.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizers (22.0%) ,monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium (12.9%), fertilizer mixes in tablets (0.9%) and other fertilizer mixtures (11.0%).
Australia, China, India, Morocco and the United States represent the largest fertilizer mixture markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Panama (13.8%), Philippines (9.8%), Morocco (8.2%), Latvia (6.6%) and Ecuador (6.5%).
The information is extracted from a recently published reports: Global Fertlizer Mixture Market Reports
Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential fertilizer mixture markets in the coming years.
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for fertilizer mixtures in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall fertilizer mixture market size, 2008-2019
- Fertilizer mixture market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall fertilizer mixture market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall fertilizer mixture market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall fertilizer mixture market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the reports include:
- Fertilizer mixes in tablets
- Diammonium phosphate
- Monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium
- Nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizers
- Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphates and nitrates
- Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphorus and nitrogen
- Other fertilizer mixtures containing potassium and phosphorus
- Other fertilizer mixtures
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the fertilizer mixture market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the fertilizer mixture market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
For further information on this blog, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog/2015/04/14/world-fertilizer-mixture-market-grow-22-annually-2015-2019
Find all Agricultural Chemicals Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/agricultural-chemicals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter