San Mateo, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2015 -- The 2015 Data Alchemy Conference will provide cutting edge information on emerging trends and real use applications of predictive analytics for business executives in Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT and HR.
This Conference is both a Virtual and In-Person event and is the one conference specifically designed for business executives to deliver focused expertise on incorporating predictive into a business strategy now.
Predictive analytics is all about using patterns that are found in your historical and real-time data to signal what is coming ahead. What this means to business executives - predictive analytics can identify future risks and opportunities for sales, customer service, dynamic pricing, churn prediction, and predictive maintenance.
The full day conference will be an information-packed event which will:
- Focus on emerging trends of predictive analytics in marketing, sales, finance, IT and HR
- Release an exciting new research study from Forrester called, The Predictive Enterprise.
- Host Mike Gualtieri from Forrester on predictive analytics market, emerging industry-usage trends and why businesses need to get started now
- Share use cases, new trends, software tools and deployment using predictive analytics
- Include our eGuide "How To Be Successful Using Predictive Analytics"
- Offer networking with top executives in finance publishing, advertising, insurance, telecom, education, tech, energy, travel and manufacturing.
Who should attend:
- Business executives who are interested to learn these new trends and effects they will have in their industry and department
- Those who are still not clear on what these new applications will mean for their business bottom line
- Business executives who want to understand more about the correct tools to use and how to deploy.
Questions that will be answered:
- How are Predictive Analytics going to help innovate my business?
- Why should businesses do it now?
- What are companies doing now to turn their data into gold using Predictive Analytics?
- What are some the new emerging trends and applications in Marketing, Sales, IT, HR, Operations, Manufacturing and Finance?
- What businesses need to run Predictive Analytics - what infrastructure is needed?
- What types of applications can businesses use now & coming in future?
- What tools are available now for Startups, Mid-Market, and Enterprise?
- How predictive analytics has been implemented in a company's core business practice
- How to put together a team
- How to establish a standard business process for leveraging your data and insights
To view the complete conference agenda for the Silicon Valley Innovation Center's 2015 DATA ALCHEMY: Emerging Trends of Predictive Analytics Conference visit: http://goo.gl/qw2Rv0
Contact person: Anastasia Vestfal
Company: Silicon Valley Innovation Center
Address: 1875 S Grant St, Suite #520, San Mateo, 94402, CA, USA