Multidirectional antennas are the latest fad in every television sets as this can provide homeowners quality broadcast channels that cable subscriptions fail to provide. This type of antennas can receive and pick up both VHF and UHF frequencies with no hassles.
Hauppauge, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2015 -- With the recent developments in improving the viewing experience of every American household from traditional one-directional antennas to cable subscriptions, the RCA Antenna is set to defy traditional channel signal receptors with multi-directional antennas that bring nothing but outstanding quality channel receptions; rain or shine.
Multidirectional antennas are the latest fad in every television sets as this can provide homeowners quality broadcast channels that cable subscriptions fail to provide. This type of antennas can receive and pick up both VHF and UHF frequencies with no hassles. With RCA set of multidirectional antennas that ranges from indoor to outdoor use, consumer will definitely can buy with great confidence as these antennas are developed using the LUNA Technologies that is part of the NASA's Tech Fusion partnership. Furthermore, this HDTV antenna can pick up signals in all 360 degrees around the location, that even if an individual's house is outside the broadcast tower range, an amplifying technology called SmartBoost will strengthen the weakening channel signals. Thus, more channels will be picked up that every family will definitely enjoy.
More than that, multidirectional antennas are:
- Easy to install as these are as thin as a paper that can fit nicely behind the TV, in the wall, in the window, on the ceiling or any elevated location that can pick up the signals with no hassles. Users does not have to use screws or has to drive nails to install it as this kind of HDTV antenna has removable adhesives allowing users to place the antenna in whatever location they find the antenna most suitable.
- Interior-friendly as its sleek and modern design will not disrupt the interior esthetic of the house since this can be painted and comes in two reversible colors that are black and white.
- Great backup signal source as this can pick up both UHF and VHF frequencies in 360 degrees around the property that even the bad weather disrupt the satellite signals, expect that users can still watch their favorite shows.
- Equipped with the latest technology that can intensify the weak signals coming from broadcast towers allowing households to receive channels that are not available in normal cable channel subscriptions.
- An excellent way to cut down monthly household expenses from paying hefty cable subscriptions that do not provide the channels that multidirectional can give – and it's free! Straight from the broadcast towers.
- Relatively cheaper than subscribing monthly to cable providers, when, in fact, the signals were broadcast for free by Channel owners. The only fee that homeowners have to pay for cable providers is the services in bringing the channel signals to their TV sets by running wires in the wall that could muddle the interior decoration of the house.
- The best for outdoor and vacation use as this can be brought anywhere. It can still pick up signals even if the user will travel from state to state.
- Local channel providers. Users will be able to get in touch with the latest happenings in their state through the local channels that are being broadcast by the local community. Thus, people will be always updated with the events and affairs happening in their community.
The bottom line in using RCA multidirectional antennas is that it allows people to be practical with their choices when it comes to superb quality of channel signals. Why spend the hard-earned money on monthly cable subscriptions for a number of quality channel signals that is comparable to satellite and cable optics, when there's RCA ready to provide numerous channel signals with their excellent HDTV antennas.
About RCA Antennas
RCA has consistently delivered innovation and quality for consumer electronics products since its beginning in 1919. The story of RCA begins with the emergence of wireless communications made possible by the discovery of radio waves and amplification technology in the early years of the 20th Century. What began as wireless telegraphy, sending dots and dashes through the air instead of over wires, grew to become voices, music, and eventually video transmitted and received over the air with the development of more sensitive transmission and receiving equipment.