Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/22/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts: Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019 market report to its offering
Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of luggage and leather goods retail sales across key channels in India.
- Luggage and leather goods category is forecast to record retail sales of INR236.3 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 15.04%
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Fashion consciousness and increasing tourism drives the luggage and leather goods sector
Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India's luggage and leather goods retail market. It contains:
- Thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing luggage and leather goods retail dynamics with in-depth analysis of 10 retail channels, until 2019
- An overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Get immediate access to:
- Performance of Indian luggage and leather goods market across key channels in the last five years, with forecasts until 2019 - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market
- Vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market - explore the impact of festive seasons and how they are stimulating consumer spending, allowing you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Indian shoppers - what stores do Indian shoppers prefer? How can you effectively promote to lucrative markets such as children and the youth demographic? As brands flock into India's booming retail space, ensure you have the insights to beat off the competition
- Analysis of key international and domestic players in luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues, which will help to maximize your competitive edge and pinpoint opportunities to improve market share
Shoppers Stop, Witco, V2 Retail Ltd., V.I.P, Samsonite, Myntra, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon
Complete report is available