Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Namibia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2015 -- The Insurance Industry in Namibia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Namibian insurance industry, including:
- The Namibian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Namibian insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Namibian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Namibian insurance industry
The Insurance Industry in Namibia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Namibian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Namibia:
- It provides historical values for the Namibian insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Namibian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Namibia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Namibian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Namibian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Namibian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Namibian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Namibian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 10.8%.
- The life segment accounted for 70.4% of the industry's gross written premium value in 2013.
- Namibia's insurance penetration stood at 7.9%, which was higher compared to other African countries in 2013, such as Kenya (3.4%) and Morocco (3.0%).
- The insurance industry in Namibia is regulated by the Namibian Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority (NAMFISA).
Spanning over 150 pages, 105 Tables and 98 Figures "The Insurance Industry in Namibia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Namibian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. This report Covered 3 Companies - Metropolitan Life (Namibia) Ltd, Sanlam Namibia Ltd, Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Namibia) Ltd.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-namibia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: