Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2015-2016” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2015 -- Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2015-2016 is a new report that globally analyzes prevailing trends in airport retailing and explores how travelers use airport retailing with specific insight on luxury brands, and how the dynamics are set to change in 2015-2016. This report highlights the key factors influencing customer opinion and purchasing patterns, and identifies preferred product categories, favorite airports in terms of retail experience, and popular brands preferred from both duty-free and duty paid airport retail outlets.
- Overall, 60% of travelers spend 15 min or less per visit to a duty paid airport retail outlet
- The majority of respondents aged more than 45 years bought magazines and newspapers from airport retail outlets in the last year (2014)
- Respondents incurred significant expenditure on precious jewelry, briefcases, men's bags, and handbags during their visits to airport retail outlets
- In total, 92% of travelers intend to buy Dior products at an airport departure/duty-free area over the next year (2015)
- Competitive prices and the availability of luxury brands at discounted prices are key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
This report examines travelers' opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by the retailers. Furthermore, it analyses preferred travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing pattern, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, and key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a passenger shops at an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a passenger to an airport retail outlet
- Products purchased from airport retail stores: determines what type of products passengers mostly shop for from airport retail stores
- Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates passenger expenditure on specific product categories per visit
- Popular brands preferred at airport retail stores: identifies the popular brands purchased by travelers at airport retail stores
- Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Travelers' favorite airports in terms of retail experience: determines favorite airports selected by passengers when it comes to shopping at airport retail outlets
- Travelers' preferred destinations to travel by air: highlights passengers' favorite destinations, which they intend to travel by air over the next year
- Popular products preferred at duty-free airport retail stores: identifies the catalog of products that travelers mostly intend to purchase at duty-free retail outlets
Reasons to Buy
- The report analyzes the shopping pattern of travelers at airport retail stores and evaluates the average time spent per visit to an airport retail outlet
- The report identifies top selling retail products to enable airport retail outlets to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively
- The report provides specific insight on luxury brands, which helps airport retailers to restructure their operations, and store layout as per the passengers' preference towards popular brands
- The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- The report provides information about duty-free product purchasing trends at airport retail outlets
Spanning over 83 pages, "Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2015-2016" report covers the Destinations Covered by Travelers Through Air Over the Last Year, Destinations Preferred by Travelers for Air Travel Over the Next Year, Main Purpose Behind Air Travel, Travelers' Average Time Spent at Airport Retail Outlets, Travelers' Average Shopping Frequency at Airport Retail Stores, Travelers' Product Shopping Trends at Airport Retail Stores, Travelers' Expenditure on Product Categories, Popular Brands Purchased by Travelers' Over the Last Year, Popular Brands Likely to be Purchased by Travelers' Over the Next Year, Travelers Expected Purchasing Pattern at Duty-Free Airport Retail Outlets Over the Next Year, Travelers' Key Drivers of Demand Growth in Airport Retail, Travelers: Leading Airports With the Best Retail Experience. The report covered companies - Dufry AG, Gebr. Heinemann, LS travel retail, Eagle Boys Express, Louis Vuitton, Fortnum and Mason, Aer Rianta International, Shilla Duty Free
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/airport-retail-survey-and-luxury-trends-2015-2016
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter