Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Books, News and Stationery Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts: Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2015 -- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of books, news and stationery retail sales across key channels in India.
- Books, News and Stationery market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% by the end of 2019, with projected retail sales of INR813.4 billion.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Increasing inclination towards reading, rising penetration of Internet, huge base of educated middle class population with increasing discretionary incomes and improving educational systems is driving growth in the market
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India's books, news and stationery retail market. It contains:
- Thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing books, news and stationery retail dynamics with in-depth analysis of 2 product categories and 12 retail channels, until 2019
- An overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons to Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 2 product categories that include Printed media, Stationery and Cards in the Indian books, news and stationery market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels in the last five years, with forecasts until 2019
- Vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market - explore the impact of festive seasons and how they are stimulating consumer spending, allowing you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Indian shoppers - what stores do Indian shoppers prefer? How can you effectively promote to lucrative markets such as children and the youth demographic? As brands flock into India's booming retail space, ensure you have the insights to beat off the competition
- Analysis of key international and domestic players in books, news and stationery market - including store counts and revenues, which will help to maximize your competitive edge and pinpoint opportunities to improve market share
Spanning over 72 pages, "Books, News and Stationery Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts: Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019" report covers the Introduction, Executive Summary and Outlook, Market Context, Indian Shoppers, Doing business in India, Retail - Product Sectors, Appendix. The report covered companies - Archies, Crossword, Hamleys, Landmark, Amazon, Flipkart
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-india-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive
Find all Stationery Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/stationery
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter