Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Evolution of Technologies for Therapeutic Antibodies-From mAbs to Biosimilars” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2015 -- The scope of the report is to highlight and gauge existing technologies in the production of therapeutic mAbs. The report also discusses key insights on interchangeability and substitution of therapeutic antibodies and biosimilars.
Further, there is also an assessment of the current drivers and restraints that affect the uptake of biosimilars.
The report answers key questions that are paramount for understanding the technologies involved in the production of therapeutic antibodies, such as:
- What are the various types of monoclonal therapeutic antibodies?
- Why is there a need for alternate forms of therapeutic antibodies?
- What is the likely future direction for research in the development and manufacture of monoclonal antibodies?
- What are the key features of a genetically modified mouse for antibody production?
- How do ethical concerns drive the direction of research of future monoclonal antibodies?
- What are the crucial features in establishing biosimilarity?
- Is interchangeability between innovator monoclonal antibodies and biosimilars ever achievable?
- What are the limitations in the technologies used to evaluate the extents of biosimilarity?
- Who are the potential players in biosimilar manufacture and what stage of product pipeline is their focus on?
- What are the current biosimilars under development as an alternative for major mAbs?
- What is the existing balance between drivers and restraints in the uptake of biosimilars?
The idea of using antibodies for therapy is about a century old. The successful production of antibodies has always been stalled by challenges like immunogenicity, scaling to industry level production, microheterogenity, regulatory approvals and pricing. This report will help stakeholders to understand prevailing technologies and their merits and limitations. It discusses:
- Technological deterrents encountered so far and the successful strategies to neutralize these
- The contemporary situation and forthcoming prospects of existing technologies
- The stages of the product pipeline that enterprises are centring on for success
- Ethical and regulatory considerations that set the path for the future
Spanning over 64 pages, "Evolution of Technologies for Therapeutic Antibodies-From mAbs to Biosimilars" report covers the Introduction, Summary, Type Of Antibodies Currently Developed, Technology And Technological Platforms, Major Biosimilar Antibodies In Development, Conclusion, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Pfizer, Wyeth, UCB, Seattle Genetics, Millenium/Takeda, Genentech, Roche, Medarex, Micromet, DSM Biologics, TPP, Sartorius AG, Applikon Biotechnology, NUNC, Corning, Thompson Scientific, DASGIP, GE Healthcare, Adnexus Therapeutics, Amunix inc, Molecular Partners AG, Pieris AG, Phylogica Ltd, "North-West University, Potchefstroom", BASF Corporation.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/phamax/evolution-technologies-therapeutic-antibodies-mabs-biosimilars
Find all Healthcare Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter