Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2015 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of China's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Chinese HNWIs held 19.9% (US$963.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, which is below the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$1.7 trillion by 2019, accounting for 18.2 % of total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 65.2% of Chinese HNWIs' foreign assets.
- This was followed by North America with 10.2%, South America with 9.3%, Europe with 7.1%, the Middle East with 4.3% and Africa with 3.9%.
- Chinese HNWI allocations to South America increased compared with other regions during the review period, going from 5.9% in 2010 to 9.3% in 2014. The Asia-Pacific was also an emerging region in terms of global investments.
- HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in South America over the forecast period, to reach 11.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 58 pages, "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2015" report covers the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd, Agricultural Bank of China Ltd, Bank of China Ltd, Bank of Communications Co. Ltd, China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd, China Construction Bank Corp, China Minsheng Banking Corp, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd, Industrial Bank Co. Ltd, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-china-2015
Related reports are;
1st- China Wealth Report 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/china-wealth-report-2015
2nd- HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-china-2015-0
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter