Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in China 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2015 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of China HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in China 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 1,347,713 HNWIs in China in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.8 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.6 million.
- Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.3% in 2014, following a 5.5% increase in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 50.9%, to reach 2.2 million by 2019, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 75.9%, to reach US$9.5 trillion by the same year.
Spanning over 80 pages, "High Net Worth trends in China 2015" report covers the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered companies are - China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd, Agricultural Bank of China Ltd, Bank of China Ltd, Bank of Communications Co. Ltd, China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd, China Construction Bank Corp, China Minsheng Banking Corp, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd, Industrial Bank Co. Ltd, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-china-2015-0
Related reports are;
1st- China Wealth Report 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/china-wealth-report-2015
2nd- Ultra HNWIs in China 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-china-2015-0
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter