Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in the US: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in the US: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the US cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in the US cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of the US cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in the US: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the US cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the US cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for the US cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the US cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in the US cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the US cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the US cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the US cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the US.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
- The US has the world's largest payments market, and one of the highest levels of card penetration. In 2014, the US accounted for 86.0% and 87.7% of North America's transaction value and volume respectively.
- Electronic payments have steadily gained ground in the US, and in terms of transaction volume they have overtaken the once-dominant check. The decline in check transactions gathered pace in the last 10 years, largely due to a surge in the conversion of checks into automated clearing house (ACH) debits.
- The shift towards electronic payments has also been aided by contactless technology, which was launched in 2004 and is now gaining significant momentum. US consumers have a variety of contactless propositions to choose from, as all major payment networks – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover – have contactless cards available to consumers.
Spanning over 82 pages, "The Cards and Payments Industry in the US: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers the Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. The report covered companies are - JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America Corporation, American Express Company, Wells Fargo & Company, Citibank, US Bank, The Bankcorp Bank, Discover, Visa, MasterCard
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-us-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2019
Find all Debit / Credit Cards Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter