This press release is to announce to readers that The Renovator’s Supply offers tips on how to spruce up a bathroom with unusual wall decorating ideas.
Erving, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2015 -- For nearly 40 years, The Renovator's Supply, Inc. has been a manufacturer and supplier of high tank toilets, bathroom child's toilets, antique hardware, decorative home accessories and more. They serve retailers, homeowners, commercial property owners and contractors who are looking for corner pedestal sinks, child toilets, lighting fixtures and other types of bathroom furniture and accessories. Recently, they offered tips on those looking to spruce up boring bathrooms with unusual wall decorating ideas.
Excitement Coupled with Affordability
Usually, the idea behind sprucing up a bathroom with excitement is to camouflage the fact that it is very small. These ideas work best for powder rooms and other small bathrooms.
- Combine simple, nature-inspired wallpaper with a blast of bold color in the form of quirky bathroom accessories
- Use window films and/or frosted glass doors. This creates the illusion of a larger space and also allows light to flow evenly over the area.
- Pebble-ize the walls. A pebble surface over the bathroom walls coupled with a sail-shaped basin creates an elegant beach-type appeal.
- Use a large image on tile to create the illusion of a larger space. Choose natural elements such as lemons, kiwis, peaches, flowers, etc. for a fresh, lively feel.
- If the bathroom is dark, consider adding dormer windows for a contemporary and natural-light filled bathroom as opposed to adding light fixtures.
A spokesperson from The Renovator's Supply, Inc. commented, "Small bathrooms can be tough to decorate nicely and still provide that "wow" factor. Our products are designed to help contractors and homeowners achieve that look. Whether a stylish corner sink is needed, or a contemporary corner basin, we have pretty much everything to suit anybody's style. We hope that these tips on creating a great small bathroom are helpful to those looking for a stylish change."
About The Renovator's Supply, Inc.
The Renovator's Supply, Inc. manufactures quality bathroom sinks, bathroom toilets, and space-saving bathroom corner sinks; pedestal sinks, bathroom child's toilets, brass faucets, chrome faucets, waterfall faucets, specialty faucets, reproduction antique hardware, restoration hardware, renovator's hardware, decorative home accessories, furniture, lighting, and other renovation supplies.
Since 1978, Renovator's Supply has been the #1 trusted source of quality fixtures for renovation and new construction on both residential and commercial projects.
For more information, visit the website http://www.rensup.com/ or call at 413-423-3300
1 River St., Erving Ma, 01344
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/renovatorssupply/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/2014RenSup/
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Rensup/posts/