Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Singapore: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Singapore: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Singapore's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Singapore's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, check payments, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Singapore's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Singapore: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Singapore's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Singapore's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Singapore's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Singapore's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Singapore.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Singapore's cards and payments industry.
- Singapore's payment cards market is one of the most highly competitive and attractive markets in Asia-Pacific. Singapore's payment cards market is mature and over served, with credit and debit card penetration rates of 1.7 and 2.0 respectively per inhabitant in 2014. In terms of transaction value and volume, Singapore's payment cards accounted for 0.6% and 1% shares respectively in the Asia-Pacific region in 2014.
- The 'Intelligent Nation 2015' (iN2015) master plan, drawn up by the Singapore government, is expected to support to the growth of the cards and payments industry over the forecast period. The program aims to promote electronic payments through increased adoption of near-field communication (NFC) mobile payments with the establishment of an interoperable infrastructure for NFC services.
- In line with an industry-wide initiative led by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), from October 1, 2013 all banks in Singapore implemented additional security measures for international banking transactions by deactivating the magnetic stripe on all credit and debit cards. Consequently, card fraud decreased in 2014, a trend that is anticipated to continue over the forecast period (2015–2019).
Spanning over 77 pages, "The Cards and Payments Industry in Singapore: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers the Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. The report covered companies are - DBS Bank, United Overseas Bank, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Citibank Singapore, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, American Express, NETS, Visa, MasterCard
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-singapore-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2019
Find all Debit / Credit Cards Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter