Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Baby Food in Singapore market report to its offering.
Baby Food in Singapore is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Singapore, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Singapore along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- The Singapore market is small in terms of total size, but highly developed in terms of per capita consumption of baby food. As such, fluctuations in the number of births have a clear effect on sales. Increases in birth numbers in 2012 and 2014 boosted overall volume sales, despite a gradual reduction in per capita consumption.
- Almost 90% of the market in value terms consists of baby milks, with the bulk of the remainder split between baby meals/drinks and baby cereals. The share of baby milks has been declining gradually, with wet meals/drinks showing the most growth in both volume and value terms.
- Meals and drinks combined are expected to increase their share of the baby food market, from 12.3% of volume sales in 2014 to 14.2% in 2020, stimulated by new products, advertising and their convenience appeal. Consumption per capita is forecast to rise from 13.3kg in 2014 to 16.0kg in 2020.
- Baby Food in Singapore report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Singapore.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in Singapore. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Singapore.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Singapore Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Singapore along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Singapore, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Singapore.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Singapore considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Singapore market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Abbott Laboratories Singapore Pte Ltd
Nestl Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Danone Dumex - Singapore/Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Heinz Singapore Pte Ltd
Empro Singapore Pte Ltd
Fook Sang Tong Trading Pte Ltd
Want Want Food Pte Ltd
Fonterra Brands (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Pigeon Singapore Pte Ltd
Complete report is available @