Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Japanese Insurance Industry” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2015 -- The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Japan, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Japan.
- The latest key changes and changes expected in Japan's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Japan.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency requirements, reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Japanese Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Japan. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- This report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Japan.
- The report contains details of rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the Japanese insurance regulatory framework.
- The repot analyzes rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance business in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Japan.
- Track latest regulatory changes and expected changes impacting the Japanese insurance industry
- Gain detailed information about key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country
- Understand key regulations and market practices relating to various types of insurance product.
- The Financial Services Agency (FSA) and the Local Finance Bureau of the Ministry of Finance (LFB) supervise and regulate the Japanese insurance industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Japanese insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Japanese insurance industry with a few exceptions.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Japan, however both life and non-life insurers are permitted to operate accident and health insurance business.
- Compulsory adoption of IFRS 4 standards in Japan is expected to start from 2015 or 2016.
Spanning over 43 pages, "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Japanese Insurance Industry" report covers the Introduction, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Appendix. The report covered companies are - General Insurance Rating Organization of Japan, Insurance Policyholders Protection Corporation.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/governance-risk-and-compliance-japanese-insurance-industry
Find all Business and Government Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-government
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter