Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2015 -- Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Thai life insurance segment, including:
- The Thai life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Thai life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Thailand
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Thai insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Thai life insurance
- New product launches by leading life insurers
- Key developments of the leading life insurers
Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Thai life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Thailand:
- It provides historical values for the Thai life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Thai life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Thailand.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Thailand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Thai insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 58.3% of the industry's gross written premium.
- The 10 leading insurers in the Thai life segment accounted for 92.8% of the total gross written premium generated in 2013.
- In 2013, the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) adopted a microinsurance program in Thailand to insure people of all income levels.
- In February 2013, Pacific Century Group completed the acquisition of ING insurance businesses in Thailand, Macau and Hong Kong. As a result, ING Life Insurance Ltd now operates as FWD Life Insurance Public Co., Ltd in Thailand.
- Life insurers are focusing on improving their portfolios by introducing new products and services. In October 2013, FWD launched the Protect Life 10/5 life product that covers life and six major critical illnesses.
Spanning over 257 pages, "Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covers the Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, Thai Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix – 1, Appendix – 2. The report covered companies are - AIA Co. Ltd (Thailand), Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Co. Ltd, Thai Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd, SCB Life Assurance Public Co. Ltd, Bangkok Life Assurance Public Co. Ltd, Krungthai-Axa Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd, Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Co. Ltd, FWD Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd, Ocean Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd, Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
1st- Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd- Non-Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
3rd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
4th - Reinsurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter