The Report Germany Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2015 -- Summary
This report elaborates Germany's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the German power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Germany on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/283517
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 10 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/283517
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 11
3 Germany, Power Market, Snapshot 12
3.1 Germany, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors 12
3.2 Germany, Power Market, Supply Security 15
3.3 Germany, Power Market, Opportunities 15
3.4 Germany, Power Market, Challenges 16
4 Germany, Power Market, Market Analysis 17
4.1 Germany, Power Market, Supply Structure 17
4.2 Germany, Power Market, Key Market Players 17
4.3 Germany, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004 to March 2014 18
4.3.2 Deals, Split by Type, 2014 20
4.4 Germany, Power Market, Demand Structure 21
4.4.1 Germany, Consumption by Sector, 2014 23
5 Germany, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 24
5.1 Germany, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies 24
5.1.1 Amendment of German Act against Restraints on Competition 25
5.1.2 Amendment of German Energy Act 26
5.1.3 Large Combustion Plant Directive 26
5.1.4 Amendment of German Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading Law 27
5.1.5 Target Grid 2050 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Read our latest articles at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948