The Report Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2015 -- Summary
Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Germany.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/283508
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/283508
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2014, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2014, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2015-2025).
- Power market scenario in Germany provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Details of Germany nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Germany nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace 6
2.2 Renewables to Contribute 60% to Installed Capacity by 2025 in Germany 6
2.3 Germany to Decommission its Nuclear Reactors by 2022 7
3 Introduction 8
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 8
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 10
3.3 Report Guidance 13
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2001-2025 14
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 14
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 14
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 17
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 19
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 21
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 23
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 25
5 Power Market, Germany, 2001-2025 27
5.1 Power Market, Germany, Overview 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Read our latest articles at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948