The Report Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: March 2015 - M&A and Investment Trends provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2015 -- Summary
GlobalData's Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: March 2015 - M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in March 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/283505
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Medical Equipment deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
- Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
- Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/283505
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 10
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, March 2015 10
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, March 2015 12
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, March 2015 13
2.3.1 Zimmer Raises USD7.65 Billion in Public Offering of Senior Notes 13
2.3.2 Mallinckrodt to Acquire Ikaria for up to USD2.3 Billion 14
2.3.3 Cardinal Health to Acquire Cordis from Johnson & Johnson for USD1.94 Billion 14
2.3.4 Bayer Raises USD1.4 Billion in Public Offering of 2.375% Hybrid Bonds Due 2075 15
2.3.5 Quest Diagnostics Raises USD1.2 Billion in Public Offering of Senior Notes 15
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type 17
3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, March 2015 17
3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offering Deals, March 2015 19
3.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital (PE/VC) Deals, March 2015 21
3.3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, March 2015 22
3.3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, March 2015 23
3.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, October 2014 - March 2015 25
3.5 Medical Equipment, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, October 2014 - March 2015 26
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Read our latest articles at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948