Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2015 -- The global application development community is becoming increasingly aware of Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) as a means of accessing data for a variety of communications-enabled applications. Telecom Network APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure and platforms to facilitate many new business opportunities for global Communication Service Providers (CSP) to offer Business-to-Business (B2B) services in a Data as a Service (DaaS) basis.
Enterprise companies across various industry verticals are also awakening to the availability and commercial value of CSP data including everything from network QoS for video service delivery to Subscriber Data Management (SDM) for advertising, profiling, and identity management. CSPs offer data over Telecom APIs in a DaaS B2B2B and B2B2C model to data aggregators as well as direct to enterprise customers and Over-the-Top (OTT) players.
Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020 provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telecom Network API market, including business models, business case, best practices, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, vision for the future of telecom data, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2015 to 2020. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Report coverage includes:
The Business Case for Telecom Network APIs: An assessment of the business case for Telco Network APIs
API Aggregation: The role of API Aggregators, the total cost usage for APIs with aggregation and a review of aggregator API usage by category.
Competitive Issues: Competitive issues within the Telecom API market such as reduction in TCO, open APIs and ease of configuration.
The Value Chain of Network Operator APIs Usage: An analysis of the value chain of network operator API usage for services including an assessment of revenue across participants in the value chain from end users, developers, aggregators to the API owners, and how this economic model will change over time.
Operator, Application Provider and Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how operators, application providers and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on network APIs
Analysis of Telecom and Non-Telecom Network APIs: Includes major telecom network and non-telecom network APIs and mashups throughout the globe, and an assessment of which APIs will lead the market in the future.
Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the telecom network API market from 2015 to 2020
Analysis of Future Technology and API Market Drivers: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Virtualization, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and Internet of Things (IoT) are evaluated as drivers for API marketplace growth
- API Aggregators
- Investment Firms
- Application Developers
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Mobile Network Carriers
- Service Bureau Companies
- Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
- Telecom Managed Service Providers
- Major enterprise and businesses of all types
- The Internet of Things (IoT) API category will witness the fastest growth rate followed by SDM
- IoT API revenues will grow at an impressive rate of CAGR of 75 % 2015 and 2020, reaching nearly 59 Billion USD
- Telecom API market will grow at CAGR of 26 % 2015 to 2020, accounting for $ 167.5 B in global revenue by the end of 2020
- The average volume of API transactions for a Tier 1 wireless carrier will significantly increment over the next five years eventually reaching 188 Billion transactions a month on average
- Significant growth rates for Telecom API marketplace will be achieved through changes in certain business practices and also through deployment of SOA, virtualization, SDN, and advancement of IoT in certain key industry segments
- Telecom API marketplace forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Insights from Telecom API use cases and business cases
- Understand the Telecom and Enterprise API marketplace
- Understand key API technologies and interdependencies
- Identify advantages of internal Telecom API usage to carriers
- Identify the long-term growth drivers for the API marketplace
- Understand how the API marketplace relates to the Cloud and DaaS
- Understand the untapped potential for carrier Telecom API enabled VAS
Spanning over 202 pages, "Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report covers the Introduction, Telecom Network API Overview, API Aggregation, Enterprise and Telecom API Marketplace, Telecom API Enabled App Use Cases, Non-Telecom Network APIs and Mash-ups, Carrier Strategies, API enabled App Developer Strategies, Telecom API Vendor Strategies, Market Analysis and Forecasts, Technology and Market Drivers for Future API Market Growth, Expert Opinion: TeleStax, Expert Opinion: Twilio, Expert Opinion: Point.io, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all Telecom Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter