Philadelphia, PA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2015 -- Philly Beer Week kicks off the weekend of May 30th, and one place that will have plenty of brews and food this year is Field House in Center City Philadelphia. Starting on Saturday May 30th, this sports bar in Philly will begin the week by featuring a "Beerventure Run" with Southern Tier & Saucony Creek from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. At 8:00 PM that same day, Field House will then only be offering beers from local breweries such as Yuengling, Manayunk Brewery, Conshohocken Brewing Company, as well Sly Fox Brewery. Those who visit the restaurant on Saturday should not only expect the finest beers from each of these breweries, but as one the top places to eat in Philadelphia—patrons should also expect some delicious local cuisine to complement their brews.
Throughout the rest of the week Field House will be hosting the following tap takeovers and events:
- Sunday May 31st at 6:00 PM – Southern Tier Tap Takeover.
- Monday June 1st at 8:00 PM – "Don't Miss Your Exit" event with Flying Fish Brewing Company.
- Tuesday June 2nd at 6:00 PM – Goose Island Tap Takeover.
- Wednesday June 3rd at 8:00 PM – "Yard's Bew Haha Comedy Night."
- Thursday June 4th at 7:00 PM – "Dogfish Head Bocce" with the Philadelphia Union, Sons of Ben & Major League Bocce.
- Friday June 5th at 6:00 PM – "Sam Adams Flights & Bites."
- Saturday June 6th at 2:00 PM – "Victory Over Beer Week" with Victory Brewing. The first 50 people at this event also get a free doughnut from Federal Doughnuts and a Victory Golden Monkey Mimosa.
On the last day of Philly Beer Week—Sunday June 7th—from open to close, Field House will be hosting their "Kick The Keg," event where they will be offering all of their Philly Beer Week leftovers for $4.
Additional information regarding any of Field House's events or tap takeovers for Philly Beer Week this year can be found on their website http://www.fieldhousephilly.com/, or their Facebook page. Those interested can also feel free to contact Maura at email@example.com.
About Field House
Field House has quickly become one of the most popular sports bars in Philadelphia. Located inside the Philadelphia Convention Center, Field House Sports and Beer Hall transcends the traditional "Sports Bar" stigma. Field House offers a terrific combination of unique American pub fare, and moderately priced American classics. The menu provides ample flexibility to satisfy a wide range of customers, and allows Field House to host everything from a power business dinner, to a weekend Alumni game day event. From drink specials to custom food packages, Field House Sports and Beer Hall will have every event covered.
For further information on upcoming events or specials, visit http://www.fieldhousephilly.com.