Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Segmentation: VOD & OTT Usage” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2015 -- Segmentation: VOD & OTT Usage analyzes the competitive tension between pay-TV video on-demand services vs. over-the-top services. It presents Parks Associates' Video Viewing Segmentation methodology and then analyzes the balance of VOD vs. OTT use and expenditure within each segment. It investigates the demand to access on-demand content on alternative platforms such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The average consumer watches 3.4 hours of OTT video per week and 1.7 hours of pay-TV VOD per week.
- Overview of consumer access to VOD and OTT services
- Analysis of VOD vs. OTT consumption and expenditure trends
- Investigation of the demand to access on-demand content on alternative platforms
- Market recommendations for pay-TV providers
- Identifies segments of adult consumers based upon their overall consumption of video
- Gauges consumer spending on Internet Video
- Examines premium channel, VOD, and OTT adoption across consumer segments
- Highlights which CE devices consumers want to watch on-demand content through
Spanning over 58 pages "Segmentation: VOD & OTT Usage" report covers the Key Findings, Access to VOD & OTT Services, Consumption of VOD & OTT Content, Expenditure on VOD & OTT Sources, Appeal of Watching VOD on Alternative Platforms.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/parks-associates/segmentation-vod-ott-usage
Find all Digital TV and HDTV Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/digital-tv-hdtv
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter