Most up-to-date research on "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - March 2015: M&A and Investment Trends" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2015 -- Power Monthly Deal Analysis - March 2015: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in March 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/power-monthly-deal-analysis-march-2015-manda-and-investment-trends-report.html
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Request for Sample Report @ http://www.researchmoz.com/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=284870
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America to 2019 Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines"" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in the North America. The report provides pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status,...
Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2019 Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in the world. The report provides pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207