Stretch marks are also referred to in scientific terms as Striae distensae. These are noticeable skin conditions but are not known to have caused any serious medical conditions; although it may cause some distress to people who are affected by it.
Fremont, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2015 -- In these modern times, people have grown more and more concerned about how they look. Health and aesthetics are two of the most aspects focused on by people; maintaining a great physique and flawless and radiant skin for that matter. Although some of the flaws in the skin are hidden from sight, it just doesn't look and feel right. One of the most common problems especially in women is the stretch marks.
Stretch marks are also referred to in scientific terms as Striae distensae. These are noticeable skin conditions but are not known to have caused any serious medical conditions; although it may cause some distress to people who are affected by it. The direct cause of this skin condition remains to be documented though it has been attributed to the loss of skin elasticity or overstretching of the skin either due to pregnancy, puberty or obesity.
And because stretch marks are unsightly, people are trying to find ways to eliminate the hideous flaws on the skin; hence medical and dermatological experts have experimented on different modalities of treatments to make the skin look flawless, healthy and radiant. These modern stretch mark removal procedures are most suitable for women who have just given birth, for obese people who have abruptly lost a great deal of weight, and for those gym aficionados who have developed huge muscles.
But, the fact is that not a single treatment modality would be able to effectively eliminate stretch marks. It would take quite a few tests and trials as to which treatment would give out the best results. Some of the most effective ways to reduce the appearance of and eliminate these ugly stretch marks are the following:
- The Natural Method. This includes the home remedies such as the application of castor oil, aloe vera, egg whites, sugar, lemon juice, potato juice, etc. These are all readily available in every household so it's very practical and economical.
- The Use of Commercially prepared creams, lotions, solutions that promise amazing results for stretch mark removal in a span of two weeks has also become a trendy treatment, but not all people who used the products are happy with the results.
- The Laser Stretch Mark Removal Treatment. In this type of procedure, a beam of light called a laser is used to remove the thin layer of the skin around and over the stretch marks. The use of the excimer laser provides more effective results and is more convenient because it doesn't have to burn or cut the skin. Instead, it uses ultraviolet light to alter the molecular bonds of the skin, the treated part of the body will heal very quickly with the formation of new skin layers and the stretch marks will then disappear. The treatment/treatments would relatively cost a little exorbitant; this is one of the disadvantages of the laser treatment.
- Surgical Removal of the Stretch Marks. This is quite effective for complete and permanent elimination of the unsightly stretch marks although it takes quite a while to heal because of the wounds.
- The Latest MYM Home Microneedle Skin Care is one of the current innovations in stretch mark removal treatments. It makes use of small needles to stimulate the production of collagen; this is known as the Collagen Induction Therapy. Dermarolling and Microneedling are two of the latest and effective innovations in removing the unsightly stretch marks which come in a kit; best of all the treatments can be done in the home and that it is less expensive than other treatments available.
About MYM Skin Care
MYM Skincare offers affordable easy treatment with professional anti-aging benefits. The site offers a 90-day money back guarantee on all products. If a customer isn't 100% satisfied with the item, he can simply return it for a full refund with no questions asked.