Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Future of the Spanish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2015 -- The Future of the Spanish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Spanish defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Spanish defense industry, valued at US$8.8 billion in 2015, is anticipated to record a CAGR of 1.92% over the forecast period, to reach US$9.7 billion by 2020
- Spain's defense expenditure will be stimulated by its involvement in existing military procurement programs, security threats from terrorist organizations, and territorial disputes with Morocco
- The country's defense budget is expected to be capped at an average of 0.69% of GDP over the forecast period.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure the A400M military transport aircraft, S-80 submarine program, Eurofighter typhoons, Buque de Acción Marítima (BAM) ocean-going patrol boats, Tiger helicopters, Leopard tanks and medium-to-heavy military trucks, cyber security, and UAVs.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Spanish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Spanish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Spanish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Spanish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Spanning over 140 pages, "Future of the Spanish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report covers the Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Thales, Iveco, Navantia, General Dynamics European Land Systems, Aernnova Aerospace, S.A, Aries Ingenieria Y Sistemas, S.A, Indra Sistemas S.A., Sociedad AnonimaDe Electrónica Submarina, S.A, Tecnobit, Uro Vehiculos Especiales S.A, Amper
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-spanish-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-1
Find all Defence Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter