Market Research Reports, Inc. has offering discount on three best selling telecom reports namely "Asia - Telecom Forecasts", "China - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts " and "Global Digital Economy - The Crucial Role of E-Health, E-Government and E-Education"
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2015 -- China's telecom market still has low penetration rates and this is an excellent indicator for future growth. The report covers trends and developments in telecommunications, mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and IPTV developments. Subjects include:
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major players, revenues, net profit, EBITDA, subscribers, ARPU;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband (FttX, DSL, cable TV, mobile);
- Smart cities;
- Cloud computing and data centres;
- Smart grids;Scenario forecasts for internet users, fixed-line, mobile, 3G, broadband subscribers to 2018.
Purchase this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/paul-budde-communication-pty-ltd/china-telecoms-mobile-broadband-and-forecasts
This annual report "Global Digital Economy - The Crucial Role of E-Health, E-Government and E-Education" is a valuable resource of information on the global e-health, e-education and e-government sectors. The report explores the transformation which e-health, e-government and e-education are all undergoing as a result of developments in ICT and smart communities. It discusses the role of Big Data, Cloud Computing, M2M and the Internet of Everything, supported by examples and analysis. It provides key global statistics and insightful regional overviews written by BuddeComm's Senior Analysts for North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Subjects covered include:
- The social and economic impact of the revolution;
- Global e-health and m-health market;
- Examples of e-health and m-health projects;
- Global e-government market;
- Global e-education and e-learning market;
- M2M, Big Data, Cloud Computing and smart technologies to play an important role;
- Regional overviews for North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Purchase this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/paul-budde-communication-pty-ltd/global-digital-economy-crucial-role-e-health-e-government-and-e
Providing a series of forecasts for subscriber growth in an extensive range of markets in Asia, this market report predominantly covers the fixed line, internet and mobile subscriber market segments. This edition covers 24 countries across Asia. Considerable attention is given in the report to developing economies in the region where the main segments of the market are more often than not in relatively early subscriber growth phases.
The countries covered in this report include: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Researchers:- Peter EvansCurrent publication date:- January 2015 (18th Edition)
Purchase this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/paul-budde-communication-pty-ltd/asia-telecom-forecasts
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter