Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Insecticides China News 1505 (12 issues per year)” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2015 -- The revised Advertising Law of the People's Republic of China will be implemented starting from 1 Sept., 2015. This law stipulates detailed requirements on pesticide advertisements. An advertisement for any pesticides should not contain the following;
Any absolute assertions of safety;
Any unscientific assertions or assurances in terms of efficiency or uses;
Any recommendations or certification in the name of research institutes, academic institutions, agro-technical popularization, industrial association, experts or users;
Written or oral language or pictures that violate the procedures for the safe use of pesticides;
Other contents prohibited by law and administrative decrees.
The introduction of the advertising law will be expected to curb false, exaggerated, efficacy assertions in pesticide advertisements, maintain a fair market order, protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, make the publicity and promotion of pesticide products under more stringent supervision, and safeguard the high-quality, long-lasting efficacy products.
In the following issues, CCM will focus on the advertisements of relative pesticide products and collect opinions on pesticide advertisements from industry experts.
The USD/RMB exchange rate in this report is USD1.00=RMB6.1165 on 4 May, 2015, sourced from the People's Bank of China. All the prices mentioned in this report will include the VAT unless otherwise specified.
It is an inevitable trend that highly toxic pesticide would be eliminated step by step, and to research its substitutes will be the focus work of pesticide manufacturers. They should pay more attention to the market space after high toxic pesticides are banned from using, and grasp the opportunity to promote the application and R&D of high toxic pesticide substitutes.it
On 7 May, 2015, the CCPIA issued the list of top 30 pesticide formulation producers by pesticide sales in China (2015). Accordingly, Shenzhen Noposion still ranked top one for four consecutive times.
In the first half of May 2015, the domestic ex-works price of STCP fell by 10.23% month on month, marking the sharpest decline since Jan. 2015.
In May 2015, China's ex-works price of 95% azocyclotin technical rebounded, mainly thanks to the tight supply.
Recently, a series of pesticide residue scandals have created widespread public concern. Together with the introduction of new policies and regulations concerning pesticide application, biological pesticides have development opportunities as well as challenges. Pesticide manufacturers should make corresponding preparations in order to remain competitive and profitable in the overall pesticide industry.
In 2014, Hunan Haili achieved a YoY growth of 0.99% to USD181.47 million (RMB1.11 billion) in main business' revenue, 97.67% of the company's total revenue was contributed by its main business (covering pesticides and fine chemicals).
Though Yangnong Chemical suffered a YoY decline of 6.13% in its total revenue in 2014, its net profit shared a YoY growth of 20.42 %, up to USD74.34 million (RMB455 million) thanks to the increase in the gross profit of its major products (covering herbicides and insecticides).
In 2014, China's export volume of methomyl technical increased by 0.67% year on year. However, the export volume of methomyl formulations was up by 9.25% year on year.
In April 2015, altogether 12 insecticide TC were registered. Of this, active ingredient cycloxaprid was firstly registered in China, according to the ICAMA.
China will enact legislation against pesticide packaging waste, clearly placing accountability for stakeholders and establishing recycling and disposal system for pesticide packaging waste so as to weaken the waste threat on the environment.
2015 is a crucial year of China's pesticide industry transformation. China pay more and more attention on pesticide industry, thus, policies and regulations concerning pesticide industry are introduced and enacted in succession.
On 7-8 May, 2015, the NATESC held a meeting of occurrence of major pests and diseases of early rice. It's predicted that the major early rice pests would strike China mainland heavily and widely in 2015.
- Highly toxic pesticides banned: opportunity for pesticide manufacturers
- Top 30 pesticide formulation producers achieve YoY growth of 27.0% in pesticide sales
- Ex-works price of STCP falls by 10.23 % MoM in first half of May 2015
- China's azocyclotin TC experiences tight supply
- Opportunities and challenges for biological pesticides
- Explosion in Jiangsu Changqing's semi-finished product warehouse
- Hunan Haili achieves YoY growth in main business sales in 2014
- Yangnong Chemical: YoY growth of 20.42% in 2014 net profit
- China's export volume of methomyl TC increases by 0.67% year on year in 2014
- China's export volume of 98% thiamethoxam TC reaches 284.00 tonnes in 2014
- China's new registrations of insecticide TC, April 2015
- Legislation to be set against pesticide packaging waste in China
- Key policies and regulations of pesticide industry in Jan.-May 2015
- Predication on occurrence of major pests of early rice in China, 2015
- Occurrence of major wheat pests, as of 30 April, 2015
- Nanjing Redsun: YoY fall in Q1 2015 revenue
- Comprehensive Catalogue on Environmental Protection of 2015 (Exposure draft) issued
- Lanfeng Biochemical's share resumes trading
- Shenzhen Noposion to invest USD53.95 million in Shenzhen Tiantianquan
- ICAMA tries out centralized review on pesticide registration
- China's insecticide formulations imports: decline in volume but rise in value, Q1 2015
- China's insecticide formulations exports: YoY fall in volume and value, Q1 2015
- Two subsidiaries of Zhejiang Wynca to set up Internet financial services platform
- China's insecticide TC: YoY fall of 5.4% in output, April 2015
- Ex-works prices of major insecticides, May 2015
- Shanghai port prices of major insecticides, May 2015
- FOB Shanghai prices of major insecticides, May 2015
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/ccm/insecticides-china-news-1505-12-issues-year
Find all Chemicals Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/chemicals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter