Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “ICT investment trends in France: Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2015 -- ICT investment trends in France presents the findings from a survey of 156 French enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how French enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- As the Eurozone's second biggest economy, France continues to be a major contributor towards ICT investments
- Changing customer demands and the need to achieve differentiation in their products and services is further pushing French enterprises to invest in the leading ICT segments of hardware, software, and services
- Price and specific functionality expertise remain the most important criteria while selecting an ICT provider
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including IT systems management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in France to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in France.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of IT Euros in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions French enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- French enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IT systems management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How French enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- French enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into French enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing French enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy
- Understand how the French enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by French enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of French enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IT systems management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing French enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that French enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Spanning over 28 pages "ICT investment trends in France: Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016" report covers Executive summary, Survey demographics, ICT budgets changes, ICT budget allocation by core technology area, Hardware budget breakdown, Software budget breakdowns, Third party IT services expenditure, Cloud computing budget, ICT budget allocation by function, Outsourced IT functions, ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction, IT systems management, Green IT and virtualization, Cloud computing, Business and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy, ICT provider selection, Appendix. The report covered companies are - IBM, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Orange, VMware, NSP, SAP
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/kable/ict-investment-trends-france-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-end-2016
Find all Telecom Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter