The report analyzes the current adoption of connected car features as well as the consumer demand for such features
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2015 -- This research assesses the current adoption of connected car features as well as the consumer demand for such features, including billing preferences and new conceptual features. It presents results based on vehicle make in order to analyze differences in adoption and demand by brand. Finally, it examines consumer privacy and security concerns and their potential to inhibit adoption of these and other types of "smart" devices.
44% of car owners in U.S. broadband households report having advanced technology features.
- Adoption of connected car features by demographics, including income
- Demand for connected car features and preferences
- Connected car and smart home crossover scenarios
- Market inhibitors to the connected car
- Identifies connected car feature ownership and appeal by vehicle make
- Examines bundling vehicle data with smartphone data vs. separate billing
- Assesses the appeal of connected cars scenarios by age
- Explores the impact privacy concerns have on connected car adoption rates
Spanning over 58 pages "Connected Car Services and Apps" report covers Key Findings, Adoption of Connected Car Features, Demand for Connected Car Features and Preferences, Demand for Connected Car Features and Vehicle Make, Connected Cars and the Smart Home, Market Inhibitors to the Connected Car.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/parks-associates/connected-car-services-and-apps
Find all Automotive Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/automotive
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter