Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2015 -- The Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the joint venture partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the joint venture partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
This second edition, includes:
- Trends in joint venture deals
- Joint venture agreement structure
- Joint venture contract documents
- Top joint venture deals by value
- Most active joint venture dealmakers
- Comprehensive directory of joint venture deals since 2010
This report provides details of the latest joint venture agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors.
The report provides details of joint venture agreements from 2010 to end of April 2015.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter joint venture deals.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all joint venture deals announced since 2009 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the joint venture trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 includes:
Trends in joint venture dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
Analysis of joint venture deal structure
Case studies of real-life joint venture deals
Access to over 450 joint venture deal records
Detailed access to actual joint venture contract documents
The leading joint venture deals by value since 2010
Most active joint venture dealmakers since 2010
The leading joint venture partnering resources
In Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010- 2015, the available contracts are listed by:
Stage of development at signing
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of deal record as found in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, providing easy access to each deal record on demand.
The Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010- 2015 report provides comprehensive access to records for over 450 joint venture deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise joint venture rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 provides the reader - with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of joint venture deal trends since 2010
- Analysis of the structure of joint venture agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 450 joint venture deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies, together with contract documents if available
- Detailed access to actual joint venture contracts entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Identify leading joint venture deals by value since 2010
- Identify the most active joint venture dealmakers since 2010
- Full listing of joint venture deals by company A-Z, headline value, phase of development, deal type, therapy and technology focus
Spanning over 531 pages, "Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Overview of joint venture deal structure, Leading joint venture deals, Big pharma joint venture deals, Big biotech joint venture deals, Joint venture contract directory 2010-2015, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/current-partnering/global-joint-venture-partnerships-pharma-biotech-and-diagnostics-2010-2015
Find all Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter